- planning and execution of field tests (identification of suitable projects, installation and start-up of machines on site, training of users, project management)
- fault diagnosis and resolution, identification of improvement opportunities and development of appropriate solutions in collaboration with development, testing, etc.
- first point of contact for customers with field test equipment, interface to development, testing, service, application engineering, electrics, product managment, etc.
- clean and detailled documentation of field tests, build foundation for future repair and maintenance instructions
- active involvement in product development process
- technical education as mechanic or comparable and several years of experience in a technical profession in machinery industry
- very broad technical knowledge
- structured and independent working style
- very well organised, keeps overview
- outstanding hands-on mentality, self starter with drive to close projects
- good english and fluent in german, prepared to travel internationally (up to 50%)
dynamics and innovation in a growing market, stability and long-term orientation, high quality and attention to detail. no matter if apprentice or owner, no matter which title - at falch everyone has a voice and equally participates in the company's success.